[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Automatically deleting ended ProcessInstance

Candersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 06:13:16 EDT 2008

Hello,

I would like to have a ProcessInstance deleted from the database when it has ended. I found this relatively old thread:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=96703

Are there any follow-ups to this?

My background is that I do not need a history of ended processes. This I can resolve using the workaround mentioned in the previous thread. But the JBPM_BYTEBLOCK table in the database grows fairly large after a couple of days and I would like to have this cleaned as well.

I am using jBPM 3.2.2 on JBoss 4.2.0GA

Regards Clasu Andersen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141254#4141254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141254