[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Problem configuring mdb with durable subscription to a t

asylumx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 09:50:47 EDT 2008

"pon.umapathy" wrote :
  | And the mdb-subscription-id is specified in the jboss.xml as:
  |

  |   |      <message-driven>
  |   |        <ejb-name>ConfigChangeListenerMDB</ejb-name>
  |   |             <mdb-client-id>ConfigChangeListenerMDBClient</mdb-client-id>
  |   |             <mdb-subscription-id>ConfigChangeListenerMDBSubscription</mdb-client-id>
  |   |      </message-driven>
  |   |

I hate to point out the obvious, but your <mdb-subscription-id> tag is closed with </mdb-client-id> which is incorrect.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141347#4141347

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141347