[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Single persistence.xml file with multiple EJB jars

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 11:22:26 EDT 2008

"DeanoUK" wrote : anonymous wrote :
  |   | <jar-file>../</jar-file>
  |   | <jar-file>../../msp2_ejb.jar</jar-file>
  |   |

  | By the way - this won't work, not sure how you got it to work, it should be similar to:
  |
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | <jar-file>../</jar-file>
  |   | <jar-file>../msp2_ejb.jar</jar-file>
  |   |

Yeah, you are right. That was a typo on my part.

The reason why asked for the server.log is because it contains more verbose logs which might help in identifying the issue. The other thing you could do is post the code of AuditSession bean(from ejbcommon.jar) which shows how you inject the PersistenceContext.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141401#4141401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141401