[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Starting JBoss AS programmatically.

hdmonty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 13:15:33 EDT 2008

I could solve this problem.

The EJB3Deployer needs the persistence.properties. And if there no persistence.properties then gives the NullPointerException.

Now I have an other problem:

I use the port-bindings.xml for binding dynamic port numbers. That works fine except the jndi-port is mulish. For any reason the defaultInitCtx has still the property: java.naming.provider.url=localhost:1099. The port 1099 is not aviable and the rebind failed.
I think the defaultcontext comes from the jndi.properties of the twiddle.jar in jboss.home/bin-folder.

Has anyone an idea?
how does I start the server from my client in the right way?
(It should start in the same VM and in should able to start more than one clients.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141448#4141448

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141448