[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - update Re: please help - web services still dont work for me

wiggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 15:48:44 EDT 2008

Yes thank you the two libraries if removed from the build work.

spent a day on the train and created a user library (rather than the jboss4.2.2 runtime library).

I dont know whos problem this is - is it JBOSS tools problem?  This has cost me alot of pain/time to resolve and I think it should go into jira somewhere and change in the library builds to remove this problem.

Where should this go?

anyhow i fiddled around with the standalone client and managed to get down the following minimal set or jars (for this example)

//from /client
jbossws-spi.jar
jaxb-api.jar
jboss-jaxws.jar
jbossws-client.jar
jbossclient-all.jar

also from the /lib/endorsed directory you need
xercesImpl.jar

when i now run the client i get the result with no errors -

for any one esle with this problem you have to used wsconsume (and parse the wsdl on the server) in the /bin directory to generate the client stubs that you include in your client build

I had problems with eclipse web services explorer - in the end i'm not sure what fixed this it was either a) i created my workspace with no spaces in the path and or b) i updated the jboss ws libaries from the jbossWS downloads (i installed the jbossws-3.0.1-native-2.0.4.GA.zip) and my explorer now seems to work

is there any where where you can post a this is how you set up a project ?

  | package test;
  |
  | import java.util.Hashtable;
  |
  | import javax.naming.InitialContext;
  |
  | import org.wstest.webservices.*;
  |
  | public class Test {
  |
  | 	/**
  | 	 * @param args
  | 	 */
  | 	public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception
  | 	{
  |
  | 		InitialContext ctx;
  | 		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
  |

  | 		HelloService s = new HelloService();
  | 		HelloServiceWS  ws = s.getHelloServiceWSPort();
  |

  | 			String res = ws.sayHello();
  | 			System.out.println ("test: returned " + res + " \n");
  |
  | 	}

Thanks for the help - eventually i can get back to my project!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141489#4141489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141489