[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: migration to 2.0.1 GA

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 16:23:14 EDT 2008

There should not be any project-level breakages between 2.0.1 and 2.0.0.  Also, there is no direct connection between your workspace and your build.

You could create a new eclipse folder, unzip an eclipse zip, a WTP zip, (all the requirements etc) and then unzip the new version of JBoss Tools.

This should work fine with your workspace.

It *may* be possible to simply unzip the new JBoss Tools on top of the old installation, but I am not certain of this. You should wait for input from others, or just go with my suggestion. =]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141497#4141497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141497