[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - EAR packaging webservice endpoint location changes

mortena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 4 05:45:16 EDT 2008

I've successfully created a jar file containing a webservice enabled session bean. This works perfectly...

Now I added the jar to a .ear file (using eclipse) and deployed this successfully. Still no errors.

As i try to access the wsdl url it is no longer at the same URL as when the application was packaged as a .jar file.

What changes does packing a .jar file in a .ear file make to the wsdl locations?

I would guess that packing Example.jar into a EARExample.ear would mean that the url to:

http://localhost:8080/Example/MyServiceBean?wsdl

would be changed to:

http://localhost:8080/EARExample/Example/MyServiceBean?wsdl

but that's not the case.

How do I locate my available webservice locations?

Regards

Morten Matras

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141596#4141596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141596