[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - how to get the current logged-in user?

beherenow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 4 05:54:11 EDT 2008

Hello!

I am triyng to get the current logged-in user from my application controller when he logs in.

I tried to, in the login.jsp, change the action of the form to "${pageContext.request.contextPath}/controller/jaas_security" and then redirect the destinationPage to the j_security_check (saving the user into a private static variable) but it doesn't works.

Anyone can tell me how to get this user?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141598#4141598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141598