[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to authenticate and authorize with X509 Certificate?

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 5 06:29:42 EDT 2008

Hi all,

now I have a Webservice running on JBoss 4.2.2.GA (all) with "X509 Certificate Token"-Security. The serice endpoint is implemented by an ejb3 sessionbean.

This works fine and a request/response is now signed and encrypted.

Now, I would like to add authentication, so that a special user (and role) will be associated to the call.

I know the CertificatePrincipal-Wiki-entry, but I don't know, how I should adopt this for a ejb-endpoint. Could you give me a hint, how I can authenticate and authorize with a security domain from a given x509 certificate?

Thank you,
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141824#4141824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141824