[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Performance of JBoss Cache

mridulmishra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 6 04:08:37 EDT 2008

Folks,
       We are in process of doing performance testing of JBoss Cache both from RMICacheServer  in a separate JVM and inside JBoss  server. I am sure some one would have already done that. I looked at the test scripts in the test  folder under trunk in CVS at JBoss code  but could not make much sense of it.

Are there some performance benchmarks available to public or has some one done this kind of work?

Thanks in advance.
Mridul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141876#4141876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141876