[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Can we have a sytem bug discussion?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 7 05:36:42 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I think it would save a lot of time if I knew those bugs before.  That is true for everybody

anonymous wrote : Can we just post the bugs of specific version on the top of the forum?  If you doubt, you can, but include real good testcases to demonstrate the alleged bug. If you are sure it is a bug, file it in the Jira, that is the place for bugs/issues/feature requests etc...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142007#4142007

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142007