[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How do I override the ServiceEndpointAddress?

eric@attask.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 7 19:03:47 EDT 2008

Trying to upgrade from JBoss 4.0.5 to JBoss 4.2.2

All of the EJB's and WebServices are created using xdoclet.  I'm not using EJB3 or even annotations to create the EJBs or  web services.

I copied over jbossws-1.2.0.SP1 and removed the new jbossws folder to ensure everything will work fine.

All testcase pass; however, in jboss 4.2.2 the web service API has changed.

Inside the jboss.xml I can define the port-component-uri but it doesn't seem to honor it in jboss 4.2.2 it seems to pull it from the ear/jar context path. Any Ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142213#4142213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142213