[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: taskInstance.cancel() still fires events

Olivier_Debels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 04:19:20 EDT 2008

Our custom task instance subclasses the jbpm task instance, we also provide a custom hibernate mapping (again extending the one of jbpm).

We created a custom TaskInstanceFactory (which creates our custom task instance) and made sure jbpm is using this one.  You can set override this setting in jbpm.cfg.xml.

  | <bean   name="jbpm.task.instance.factory" class="???.task.factory.CustomTaskInstanceFactory" singleton="true" />

This is also described somewhere in the jbpm documentation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142278#4142278

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142278