[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - How to pass object between EJB during just a session / trans

dmary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 08:16:38 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've got a queue declared that handle messages.
A stateless EJB consumer "A" is handling message and call another stateless EJB "B" (business level).
I use log4j to log infos, and I want that infos which be logged into "A" and "B" starts with same ID, like a session ID.
I've try to give a look at SessionContext, but it differs between A and B, I obtain a new memory reference.
I need to get an object like an HttpSession, than can share infos and be destroyed after call, as I want it differs on every message arrived in Queue.

Jboss 4.05GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142334#4142334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142334