[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Web Service Response problem

Karnan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 09:05:28 EDT 2008

Hi,

Im using JBossws203GA with jboss405GA.
I generated interfaces and service classes with wsconsume from wsdl file

And i also wrote my client which will consume the service.
BUt i have a prob with the response of the server.

Details:

here is my web method:

  |  @WebMethod(operationName = "OpenSession", action = "http://WebServicesToolkit.net/SV/SessionContext/v1.0/OpenSession")
  |     @RequestWrapper(localName = "OpenSession", targetNamespace = "http://WebServicesToolkit.net/SV/SessionContext/v1.0/", className = "net.webservicestoolkit.sv.sessioncontext.v1.OpenSession")
  |     @ResponseWrapper(localName = "OpenSessionResponse", targetNamespace = "http://WebServicesToolkit.net/SV/SessionContext/v1.0/", className = "net.webservicestoolkit.sv.sessioncontext.v1.OpenSessionResponse")
  |     public void openSession(
  |         @WebParam(name = "UserName", targetNamespace = "http://WebServicesToolkit.net/SV/SessionContext/v1.0/")
  |         String userName,
  |         @WebParam(name = "Password", targetNamespace = "http://WebServicesToolkit.net/SV/SessionContext/v1.0/")
  |         String password,
  |         @WebParam(name = "projectLanguage", targetNamespace = "http://WebServicesToolkit.net/SV/SessionContext/v1.0/")
  |         SVLanguage projectLanguage,
  |         @WebParam(name = "OpenSessionResult", targetNamespace = "http://WebServicesToolkit.net/SV/SessionContext/v1.0/", mode = WebParam.Mode.OUT)
  |         Holder<Result> openSessionResult,
  |         @WebParam(name = "SessionId", targetNamespace = "http://WebServicesToolkit.net/SV/SessionContext/v1.0/", mode = WebParam.Mode.OUT)
  |         Holder<String> sessionId){
  |
  | 	Holder<String> tmp = new Holder<String>("12345");
  | 	sessionId = tmp;
  | 	openSessionResult = new Holder<Result>();
  | 	System.out.println("openSession");
  | }

here is the client:

When i call the this remote method from the client, i always get the value 0.
I checked the type of the response (0) with getClass().getName(), and i got String.

Where is the prob,
can someone help me
thx a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142350#4142350