[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: NullPointerException when processing response

pramod_bs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 09:41:26 EDT 2008

Here are some code snippets from JBoss code. I am not sure if you already loked at this. If not you can use eclipse debugger to see what is coming in the parameters. I am assuming the header is null. I might be wrong. Try it out.

WSSecurityDispatcher.java

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142363#4142363

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142363