[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Database Based Sessions

vishal_jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 02:04:27 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : Looking for this http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HttpSessionPassivationDesign ?

Thanks jaikiran for your information.. Looks interesting..

This looks something nearer to what I am searching for.. What I understood, that this document seems not to be talking about where the session are persisted..
Are they stored in files or can they be stored in a database also. Is it configurable?
for example configuring it in jboss-web.xml, for a particular application, ,means just to set  <passivation>true</passivation>
Does it store at it in some file at..
<properties>
  | location=/tmp
  | </properties>

if you have tried this Can you please suggest some usecase..

I do not want to do this in a cluster at the time being and want to try it in a single system/server/web-app

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142573#4142573

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142573