[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: How to get the current user in a SessionBean from the Se

beherenow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 04:00:40 EDT 2008

yes, thats true.

But my problem is that i want to get the sessionContext from the Controller of my application. I put that code into the bean to reference:

@Stateless
public class ProcessPaymentBean implements ProcessPaymentLocal{
@Resource SessionContect sessionContext;
//private SessionContext sessionContext;
public void setSessionContext(SessionContext sessCtx) {
 this.sessionContext = sessCtx;
}
public SessionContext getSessionContext(){
	return this.sessionContext;
}

But sessionContext is ever null. What I must do? Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142603#4142603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142603