[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Hyperlink not working from CMS html page to another CMS HTML

shankarkhanna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 09:10:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am new to the portal development. And i am facing an issue while using CMS which is integrated with JBoss Portal. I am using jboss portal 2.6.4.

When i create a html page in cms and put a hyperlink to another page (that also created through cms). The link does not work.

I also checked the default portal which is having default page. There are few links in default page which all are working. But as soon as i edit that index.html file under the default folder, the links do not work. The links in new version of index.html file do not work. It does not work even if i just open the index.html file and press create button that creates a new version of index.html file.

Please help me that i able to use hyperlinks in cms content.

Thanks
Shankar Khanna

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142712#4142712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142712