[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - quartz background task as separate deployment entity

grabka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 09:24:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have been primarily using jboss as web container for some time, but now I have to do something different.

I would like to create application, that will be using quartz scheduler and creating reports on hard drive. I want to put this application into one deployable file, and I want to start scheduler each time it is deployed.

To sum up. I just want to create simple application that will be deployable in jboss, and will by the way take the advantage of quartz scheduler.

How can I achieve that?

Marcin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142722#4142722

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142722