[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: WAR file produces commons-logging LogConfigurationExcept

pdesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 09:48:53 EDT 2008

Sorry, I should have posted that.  If I remove org.apache.commons.logging_1.0.4.v200706111724.jar from WEB-INF/eclipse/plugins/, the server starts with no errors.  Then if I open the application in a browser, the application is not available (or at least the index.jsp page is not).  This is what I see in the browser:

HTTP Status 404 - ProxyServlet: /nexus-5-0-admin/index.jsp

type Status report

message ProxyServlet: /nexus-5-0-admin/index.jsp

description The requested resource (ProxyServlet: /nexus-5-0-admin/index.jsp) is not available.
JBossWeb/2.0.0.GA

Attempting to open that index.jsp does not produce any ERROR or WARN messages in the log.

Thanks for your help.

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142736#4142736

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142736