[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - how to disable header injection src prefixing?

esmith1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 10:01:03 EDT 2008

JBAS 4.2.2, Portal 2.6.4   I am successfully using portlet-specific header injection via a jboss-portal.xml.  I have some scripts bundled within the portlet war where this works perfectly, but I have other scripts which I would like to refer to src= outside of the portlet war (at a shared site -- which is also easier for me to hardcode in dynamic <script within the portlet response because I don't know how, in javascript, to obtain the portlet site name e.g. /helloworldjspportlet/ since the site itself is /portal), so I was wondering if there was a way to either individually, or entirely, disable the src= prefixing (of the war/context name) for injected header script (and link href) tags?

>From Appendix B of the 2.6.4 ref guide:

  | Example 1:
  |
  | <script type="text/javascript" src="/myscript.js"></script>
  |
  | will produce at runtime the following markup
  |
  | <script type="text/javascript" src="/my-web-application/myscript.js"></script>

I assume I could play with the theme but I don't want to insist on a specific theme for my portlet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142745#4142745

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142745