[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Registration email and email validation page

jimjxr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 10:12:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

We're building a portal with email validation enabled. I wonder if anyone has experience in the following problems:
1. The placeholder  ${emailDomain}  in the email template is set to jboss.org, where can we chagne it? (Preferably in configuration file instead of admin GUI)
2. The placeholder ${activationLink} is displayed as url without the domain prefix, something like: "/validateEmail/5/b8b46a5394083f859a98ff5fb9c3ae2d", what we need is something like "/http://www.myportal.com/validateEmail/5/b8b46a5394083f859a98ff5fb9c3ae2d", how do we change it?
3. The page displayed at when you go to the above url is in jboss's default look and feel, how do we change it to our own look and feel?

Thank you very much

Jim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142754#4142754

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142754