[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JBossJMSMessageEndpointFactory ActivationConfigProperties?

asylumx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 11:09:24 EDT 2008

Hello!

I've got a queue set up with an EJB3 MDB implemented to catch the messages.  Sometimes, this MDB ends up being long running, and the queue decides to resend the message due to timeout.  In response to that, I'm looking for a way to configure this queue to allow for a longer timeout, but I'm not sure what activationConfigProperty to set in order to achieve this end.

I'm using org.jboss.ejb.plugins.inflow.JBossJMSMessageEndpointFactory for the proxy factory.  Where can I find a list of all the available activationConfigProperties for this factory?

By the way, I have tried acking the message early in the MDB, thinking that would prevent the queue from caring anymore whether the process finished or not, but that doesn't seem to help.

Thanks for your time!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142794#4142794

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142794