[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message delivery delay > 30 sec sometimes

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 11:40:52 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I have a test which sends a message (persistent & transacted) to queue A and waits a response in queue B.
  | The SystemInTest that answers in queue B is in a separate JVM and is a consumer of queue A.

30 seconds is the default ping timeout. It looks like you have something receiving a message and then that JVM is killed, and as you probably didn't ack the message it will return to the queue and is received again.

The message you receive ("A problem has been detected...") also confirms you probably have a lost connection somewhere.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142817#4142817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142817