[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: QueueBrowser not returning anything in Enumerator

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 12:03:32 EDT 2008

"tim.shaw" wrote :
  | I suggest that if an FAQ continues to get asked, then the FAQ section is at fault.

The FAQ is a WIKI. If you think it is wrong, misleading or hard to use,
you can fix it yourself. I've got no idea why you think it is wrong, you do.
I'm not psychic.

anonymous wrote :
  | Just quoting a correct search term, a URL or even a terse message saying it was covered in the FAQ would have been sufficient - but judging from your previous posts your patience and tolerance levels

I have zero tolerance for people that pollute the search index with redundant
repeat questions especially when they then complain that they can't find anything.

anonymous wrote :
  |  are rather below what I would expect from a professional spokesperson.

At jboss.org I'm not an official spokesperson, I'm just another member
of the community answering questions for free.
I'm just one that posts LARTs to try to stop this forum
filling up with lazy/repeat questions making it impossible for other
members of the community to find where a question was actually answered.

Like I always say. If you want to be lazy use the newbies forum.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142832#4142832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142832