[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - how to enable RMI class loading

avogt_sundn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 12:13:10 EDT 2008

Let me try to make that question short:
I get

  | Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: palmyra.baustein.geschaeftsverwaltung.antrag.ProtokollVBeanEjb (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

WAIT, I resolved that by enabling security policy that allows for RMI class loading.

Now I still get java.lang.ClassNotFoundException, but without the RMI hint.

I'd like to actually use RMI class loading. From what I read, there is nothing more to to (in JBoss 4.2.2) but to go to deploy/ejb3.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml and have:

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.remoting.transport.Connector"
  |           name="jboss.remoting:type=Connector,name=DefaultEjb3Connector,handler=ejb3">
  |       <depends>jboss.aop:service=AspectDeployer</depends>
  |       <attribute name="InvokerLocator">socket://${jboss.bind.address}:3873/</attribute>

changed to
 <mbean code="org.jboss.remoting.transport.Connector"
  |           name="jboss.remoting:type=Connector,name=DefaultEjb3Connector,handler=ejb3">
  |       <depends>jboss.aop:service=AspectDeployer</depends>
  |       <attribute name="InvokerLocator">socket://${jboss.bind.address}:3873/?loaderport=4873</attribute>

I'd really like to achieve having ie. a standalone client application without my  EJBs interfaces in the class path to successfully make a lookup on my ejb.

1) Is it supposed to work at all?
2) How is it configured?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142838#4142838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142838