[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - extending jbpm-console

gstasica do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 13:31:27 EDT 2008

hi,

i've downloaded jbpm4jsf project from cvs and successfully created .classpath file in eclipse - the reason why is that i want to extend some of the JSF classes. So I have all jbpm4jsf classes compiled to a folder. Unfortunately when i try to use jbpm-console i get no results, the classes are not being used.
I use Tomcat DevLoader and have the jbpm4jsf output folder path appended to the devloader's classpath
I'm looking for some hints how to make changes to this problem without creating a new JAR file each time i make any change in this project

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142889#4142889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142889