[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: portlet doView is called multiple times

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 13:34:09 EDT 2008

I was using Portal 2.6.4 on AS 4.2.2. So I tried again with Portal 2.6.3 on AS 4.2.1. Still seeing only one call to doView.

You're using JDK 6. You like living dangerously. ;-) I was using JDK 5, tried with 6. Still only one call to doView.

And your configuration files are not much different from mine.

If I were you, what I would try next is adding this code at the start of the doView:

Exception eee = new Exception("called doView");
eee.printStackTrace();

Then you can figure out where each of the calls to doView is coming from. That might give some insight as to why it is being called multiple times.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142894#4142894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142894