[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB metrics...

raags do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 16:50:09 EDT 2008

I'm using JBoss 4.2.0 GA and I'm trying to look at the metrics for my SLSB bean using JMX console.

My client is able to sucessful connect to the bean but I don't see the metrics change.. Is there anything I have to do to start looking at the metrics?

anonymous wrote : AvailableCount int R 30  MBean Attribute.
  | MaxSize int R 30  MBean Attribute.
  | StateString java.lang.String R Started  MBean Attribute.
  | State int R 3  MBean Attribute.
  | CurrentSize int R 0  MBean Attribute.
  | CreateCount int R 0  MBean Attribute.
  | RemoveCount int R 0  MBean Attribute.
  | Name java.lang.String R StatelessDelegateWrapper  MBean Attribute

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142980#4142980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142980