[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error on the end of the execution

victorl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 18:27:33 EDT 2008

Hi salaboy,

Thank you very much for your response.

I am using jbpm-jpdl-3.2.2 and I created the jbpm database with the script mysql.create.sql from jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4 And then I ran jbpm.jpdl.mysql.sql from jbpm-jpdl-3.2.2.

But I see that Timer table is not changed with jbpm.jpdl.mysql.sql  and so it is not coincide with Timer.hbm.xml from jbpm-jpdl.jar.

Thank you very much once again and I need to know how to create the database correctly.

Regards,

Victor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143000#4143000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143000