[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: ClassNotFoundException while calling remote ejb3 across

avogt_sundn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 06:26:03 EDT 2008

Ok, i found that the reason actually was my using isolated ears with dedicated loader repositores, enabled in the jboss-app.xml

<!DOCTYPE jboss-app
  |           PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD J2EE Application 1.4//EN"
  |           "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-app_4_2.dtd">
  | <jboss-app>
  | 	<loader-repository>
  | 		palmyra-bsp-bestandsdaten-1.0:loader=bsp-bestandsdaten-1.0.EAR
  | 		<loader-repository-config>
  | 			java2ParentDelegation=true
  | 		</loader-repository-config>
  | 	</loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

Once I empty the jboss-app.xml, everything works fine.

Is there a way to have my isolated ear serve its classes for remote class loading?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143117#4143117

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143117