[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: UDP Front-End for JBoss?

notarysojac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 10:24:49 EDT 2008

Hi erasmomarciano,

Thanks for your reply. Having read the line "Apache/Tomcat is the default web-container" someplace, I was wondering what OTHER web-containers might be available - and if there WERE other web-containers - might not one or more of them support other protocols than HTTP on TCP.

I appreciate your taking the time to answer my question.  It's my guess that there may not, if fact, be such an opportunity to support UDP into JBoss - but I thought I'd ask.

Best Regards,

Lance Drake

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143199#4143199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143199