[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Deploying Seam (Servers and Runtimes)

redbird do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 10:27:07 EDT 2008

I'm really having problems getting this basic application to work.  I think I kinda got it to copy over.  I think.  What I did was just changed something in the application and saved it then rebuilt.  That copied the files over (although I would prefer that it let me do it manually).

However, now I get a server error:
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No META-INF/application.xml found

I looked at was copied over, and it is a folder MyProject-ear.ear.  I looked in the folder and there is another folder, MyProject-ejb.jar.  And under that folder is the directory structure of the class I modified to get it to rebuild and copied over.  There is nothing else in the folder.  So something obviously is not being built correctly.

Other than creating a bunch of new servers and runtimes (which I still don't know how to delete), I pretty  much just took the new Seam Project as-is, and didn't change anything, other than adding 2 Java classes to it.  But the build and copy obviously isn't working.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143201#4143201

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143201