[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Unable to run the war file deployed in

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 11:26:54 EDT 2008

When you say anonymous wrote : I want to run the jboss in "all" mode in jboss-4.2.2.GA. do you meant that you  ran as follows:

./run.sh -c all -b 10.20.220.15

(I ask because the run command you posted runs the 'default' configuration, not the 'all configuration.)

If your post is incorrect, and you really did run with the "-c all" option, what error were you seeing? Without the errors, it is impossible to say what is wrong.

Also, you mention a "portal war file." Is this JBoss Portal?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143221#4143221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143221