[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Deploying Seam (Servers and Runtimes)

redbird do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 13:39:50 EDT 2008

Just to see what happens, I deleted the old project and started over (again in 3.3.2).  This time more of the project was deployed when initially created (it did it automatically).  But there are still things missing.  I get the following error.

12:25:32,406 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: file:/C:/Documents and Settings/Pat/My Documents/jboss-4.2.0.GA/server/default/deploy/MyTest-ear.ear/org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url file:/C:/Documents and Settings/Pat/My Documents/jboss-4.2.0.GA/server/default/deploy/MyTest-ear
.ear/MyTest-ejb.jar could not be opened, does it exist?

So it looks like on initial deployment, it doesn't copy over the jar file.  If I change a file and rebuild, nothing gets copied over at all.  If I manually delete everything from the JBoss server, then I get the behavior I got before.  Only the file I changed gets copied over, not the whole project.

I am going to try it on 3.3.1 next.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143270#4143270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143270