[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Deploying Seam (Servers and Runtimes)

redbird do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 16:47:49 EDT 2008

I could not locate the J2EE version of 3.3.1.1 Eclipse.  I did find the standard 3.3.1.1 download.  I tried that, but the Seam tools do not show up.  I assume it is because it is not the J2EE version?  I don't know.

Do you happen to have a link to the J2EE download for version 3.3.1.1 of Eclipse?  I couldn't find it.  Or do you know what plugins I may have to install to the standard release to "recreate" the J2EE version?

I'm obviously getting very frustrated.  All I wanted to do was create a Seam project (with no extra code yet) and deploy it to Jboss.  That's it.  I've been fighting with the tools for over 2 days to try and do this.  It seems like I must be doing something wrong, because I can't believe it is this hard.  I figured it would just be something like "Create Seam Project".  Then "Deploy".  Then I could start adding my code to it.  But I just can't seem to figure out what it is that I'm doing wrong.

Please post a link to the J2EE eclipse 3.3.1.1 if you have it or a list of plugins I need to get 3.3.1.1 workable with JBoss tools.  Or if you can see what I'm doing wrong.  That would be very helpful.  Sorry for the rant.  I'm just very tired and very frustrated right now.  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143305#4143305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143305