[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Obtain SOAP attachment from PostMethod

anacarda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 00:06:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have written a client bean that calls a SOAP method, that returns back an attachment.

I can sucessfully call and return back the raw message, however, I want to obtain just the attachment (and maybe save it to file or something).

I can get the raw message, by just calling getResponseBodyAsStream.

I am wondering, is there a nice InputStream to SOAPMessageAttachment type of function avaliable?

Or how is the best way to do this?

As a side note, the "raw" inputstream returns back something like the following:
------=_Part_35_28169467.1207870927386 Content-Type: text/xml; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Content-ID: <rootpart at ws.jboss.org> <env:Envelope xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'><env:Header

If that helps with any other ways I could be saving the attachment

Antonio Broughton

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143340#4143340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143340