[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Avoid displaying JSESSIONID in Query String

Ponvinayagan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 07:02:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have two JBoss servers clusted using ModJK and the application I have developed using struts framework. I am accessing the application from Apache web server.

When I access the application home page on the borwser address bar I am seeing the JSESSIONID as

http://HostName/AppContext/home.do;jsessionid=56FA082595546D3F49A5F42ACB48A1EB.JbossCluster1

How can I restrict ";jsessionid=56FA082595546D3F49A5F42ACB48A1EB.JbossCluster1" being displayed in browser as part of Query String.

Please someone help me.

Regards
Pon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143418#4143418