[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - JSP and Web Forms

dobbo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 08:00:26 EDT 2008

I'm using JBoss-4.0.5.GA, JSP and Beans to enter and validate user entry on a XHTML form (via post).  I seam to remember reading that when the form data is submitted the Jboss could be made to automagiclly submit the data in the request to the validator bean.  If so how?  I've tried the following but the setter method is not called.

public class ValidatorBean {

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143428#4143428

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143428