[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Deploying Seam (Servers and Runtimes)

redbird do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 14:24:02 EDT 2008

Thanks Rob.  I just did one more test.  I removed the jar files from the modules in the application.xml.  I saw where you had said this is a workaround for the WTP problem.  That actually got the project to deploy within Eclipse with no errors.

However when I changed the project to deploy outside of eclipse, it still didn't work.  Nothing was copied over.  So there does appear to be some issue with that.  Maybe it's related to WTP too.  Or some configuration problem.

I do have one question I hope you can answer.  How do you downgrade the WTP version from 2.0.2 to 2.0.1?  Is that even possible?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143504#4143504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143504