[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Deploying Seam (Servers and Runtimes)

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 14:42:53 EDT 2008

redbird:

you'd basically have to go in to your plugins folder and delete any of the 2.0.2 plugins / patches. It's a long tedious process as far as I know.

I know this is easier said for someone like me (who installs eclipse once or twice a day) but you could just unzip / untar / whatever a new build. This sounds like a lot of trouble, (and it is, i'm not going to pretend it isn't a hassle), but you could still make sure you use the same workspace so you don't need to reset all your preferences and stuff.

Good luck. I'm heading to the office now to pull my 8 or 9 hours =]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143508#4143508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143508