[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: What´s this? ->

lavh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 17:53:41 EDT 2008

"FrankTheTank" wrote : Are the classes used by both still the same?

  | The naming of the ear should not be an issue. The contents are important.
  |
  | The error looks to happen here:
  |
  |   |  at $Proxy120.notifyPaymentFailed(Unknown Source)
  |   |
  | Did anything change here?
  | And by that I do not only mean the method but the classes used in the method.

No, I didn´t change the method notifyPaymentFailed. This is a EJB method of my application A. The proxy is used because I am using a JMX to call the EJB method.

I didn´t change nothing in application A, and the application A has only the client of application B.

The classes aren´t the same.

Tkz Frank!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143563#4143563

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143563