[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Deploying Seam (Servers and Runtimes)

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 11 22:09:46 EDT 2008

Hi redbird:

  Browsing the code, it only autopublishes if the server is "started". I realize the deploy-only server doesn't NEED to be started (as it wouldn't effectively start anything =P ) and in fact, clicking run on the deploy-only server will do nothing at all other than set its state to started.

So try that. If the state is started, it will try to autopublish on any changes. I realize it's kinda silly but that's how it works ;)

The alternative is to click on the "publish" icon in the servers view or jboss servers view whenever you want to publish.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143609#4143609

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143609