[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - new Richfaces version in JBoss Tools Palette

vpetcu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 12 13:39:22 EDT 2008

Hi all,

On early versions of JBoss Tools you suppose to remove first the original Richfaces tld version and install a new one just after. But now, deleting de Richfaces from palette is not aloud.

Is there any way to install another version of Richfaces ?

I just tried to add the new one (3.2.0) and the palette is showing me an older version of Richfaces.

My version of JBoss Tools is 2.1.0 Beta1

Thank you :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143656#4143656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143656