[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - javax.ejb.EJBAccessException // PLEASE HELP

va97 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 13 21:33:58 EDT 2008

Hello
can someone please help me understand the post of

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074126#4074126

I am having the same issue with
 Caused by: java.rmi.MarshalException: Failed to communicate.  Problem during marshalling/unmarshalling; nested exception is:
  | 	java.io.InvalidClassException: javax.ejb.EJBAccessException; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = -3982037377455977398, local class serialVersionUID = 4923220329322198628

I read the answer but I don't understand it. Does anyone know how to fix the error above ? Thank you very much for all of your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143755#4143755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143755