[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Unable to get correct data using Remote interface getter met

Neelma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 14 02:05:42 EDT 2008

I am using JBoss 4.0.5 along with stateless session beans (EJB 3.0).

I have a Remote interface ExperimentInf (annotated by @Remote).
ExperimentModel class implements the above Interface and is annotated
as
@Stateless
@EJB(name="ExperimentInf",mappedName="ExperimentModel")

ExperimentModel has class variables eg. sampleNames with getter and setter methods.
>From my view class, I call getData() method using ExperimentInf reference. This method reads data from a mysql databse and sets them the class variables (eg sampleNames).

ExperimentInf experimentInf = (ExperimentInf)GenowizFactory.getFactoryHome("ExperimentModel");
status = experimentInf.getData(experimentID) ;

But when i retrieve the class variables that were set using
experimentInf.getSampleNames();
the data retrieved belongs to the previous instance( when similar operation was performed earlier).
Sysouts given inside getData() method give correct output

I hope I have described the scenario clearly. Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143765#4143765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143765