[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM concurrency

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 14 03:09:45 EDT 2008

I'm trying to execute multiple processes instances concurrently. I`m experiencing a locking behaviour. If I execute linearly 10000 process instances, it takes an average 0.4 ms. If I execute concurrently (in 10 threads) 1000 process instances, it takes from 1.5 to 25.0 ms average, depending on how loaded is the system.

How can I avoid this synchronization/ concurrency locking. All my processes are thread safe, and I`m not using persistence at all.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143769#4143769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143769