[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Xforms and Jbpm

brca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 14 06:32:17 EDT 2008

Here is the code:

I have one xhtml file for task node. In that xhtml I put code of iframe:

If instead of iframe tag put just link:

Show me the xform

It's the same think.

But if I put in iframe path to html file for example home.html, when viewing the task it's displayed correctly.

I also tried to edit jbm-console.war - task.xhtml file and to put iframe tag there.

I tried to put path to xhtml file, not xforms and got the same problem. So I can't open any file with xhtml extension, while html works fine.

I tried to open xhtml page in firefox browser which has iframe tag like I wrote, and it works fine, but not work with jbpm, and with tomcat working too.

Don't know what's the problem. Is it possible to do something like that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143829#4143829

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143829