[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Upgrading to 4.2.2 changed published WSDL

GTWebDev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 14 09:38:25 EDT 2008

We are using the default jbossws version that comes with AS 4.2.2.  The exceptions differ depending on the client consuming the services and the method being called.  Most of the exceptions are related to NullPointerExceptions due to the differences in the published WSDLs.  Some Web methods may not produce errors, but don't produce results due to the schema changes as well.

Most of the WSDL changes have to do with differences in Namespaces produced by JBOSS.  I've tried included package-info that explicitly defines the XmlSchema to closely match the published WSDL, but so far it seems that the only thing I can do for the client apps that consume the services is to re-create the proxies so they have the new definitions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143902#4143902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143902